Saturday, February 21, 2015

February Lindy's Stamp Gang color challenge. Mixed Media Journal pages.

Hello everyone. I have a project to share with you that I created for the LSG color challenge this month. 


There is still time to enter. Be sure to check out the blog post. 


I am using a old book and adhering a few pages together to create a good sturdy page. I use Gesso to cover the pages. I also used some Modeling paste and a stencil. I used some lace and some flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts. I used some chipboard from Blue Fern Studios and some Ingvild Bolme Treasure pieces. I also used some stamps from Kaisercraft and Prima. 

Here is a few more pictures. You can also check out how I created this project on my youtube channel. 




The Lindy's products I used are 

Shabby Turbine Teal 
Toto's Tornado Black
Pretty in Pink Pink 
Bougaivillea Fuchsia 
Tainted Teal Love 
T-Bird Turquoise 
Purely White Embossing Powder 
Chateau Rose Embossing Powder 

Thanks so much for stopping by. 

6 comments:

JaMajka said...

Amazing color combo <3 love the details <3 Thank You for playing with us at LSG Color Challenge!

LISA said...

You always inspire me with your gorgeous work and this piece is no exception!! Gorgeous!Thank you for joining us at Lindys for the Color challenge. Don't forget to link the color Challenge to this post to be eligible. xo

Kate Palmer said...

All those little details are amazing - great page!

Tina Connolly said...

This is just divine - love your work! thanks for joining in the Lindy's challenge

Tina Connolly said...

This is just divine - love your work! thanks for joining in the Lindy's challenge

Irina Gerschuk said...

Oh, wow! It looks absolutely gorgeous!!! Love-love-love this project!
Thank you for sharing your talent at Lindy's Stamp Gang!

NEW WEBSITE!

I have moved!!!  Find my website HERE!