Monday, January 5, 2015

Altered embroidery hoop.

I have been in a super crafty mood lately. I made altered this embroidery hoop. I used 7 dots studio paper.... some Lindy's sprays and Verve a stamp for the sentiment. 


I will have a video up shortly on how I made this project. Be sure to keep and eye out on my youtube channel.   
Like I said I used 7 Dots Studio paper Dreamer collection. I traced the hoop and cut out the shape. I did not adhere the paper to the hoop until I was done. It is easier to create this way. I used some stencils and modeling paste for some texture. I tore the paper and added it on strips. I used some Blue Fern Studios chipboard. I used some Lindys spray Tainted teal love and Gossamer gold to spray the flowers and the chipboard. I used the Petals and Wings stamp set from Verve stamps. 

Here is a few more pictures. 




Thank you for stopping by. I love reading your comments. 

1 comment:

Lillybet said...

This is very lovely Tiffany, I love your collection of bits and bobs and how well they tie together with the inks. Beautiful!

NEW WEBSITE!

I have moved!!!  Find my website HERE!