Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Every Heart.

Hello everyone. 
Today I have a card to share with you. 


I used the My Minds Eye Chalkboard collection. (confession.... I just got this paper last night lol.. im on the late train. hehehe) I used some May Arts ribbon and some lace from The Piece by Piece. The flower is a Prima flower and I stamped the sentiment with Stazon. The stamp I used is Every Heart from Verve Stamps.

Here are a couple more pictures. 



Here is a supply list. 
Every heart stamp - Verve Stamps
My Minds Eye chalkboard collection 
May Arts ribbon, Stazon ink, Prima flower, lace

Thank you for stopping by.

1 comment:

Scraps of Elegance said...

Such a beautiful and elegant card. Since I was here I browsed your blog and find your work just exquisite. Lovely details and full of inspiration. I'm a new follower. :)

NEW WEBSITE!

I have moved!!!  Find my website HERE!