Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Christmas card

Hello everyone. 


I have a Christmas card to share with you. Featuring stamps and dies from Verve Stamps. I used the Unto us stamp set. I used versamark and white embossing powder for the stamping. I used My minds paper and some trim from The Piece by Piece. I also used the Bountiful backgrounds. I used 2 dies from Verve as well. The Reindeer fun die set and the Classy label die. The flower is from Manor House Creations. I finished the card with some seam binding. 

Here are a couple more pictures. 



Here is a supply list. 
Verve stamps Unto us, Bountiful backgrounds Class label die, Reindeer fun die. 
My minds eye paper, 
lace, embossing powder, walnut stain ink, Manor House Creations flower, seam binding

Thank you for stopping by. 

No comments:

NEW WEBSITE!

I have moved!!!  Find my website HERE!