Monday, June 10, 2013

Call to me........

Hello everyone. 

I have a card to share with you. Make sure to stop by the Verve store



 I made this card using Glitz Design Pretty in pink paper. I used a paper doily and sprayed it with some Lindys Stamp gang Clam bake beige. I then took a spellbinders die and cut out the lacey circle. The verse is from Verve Stamps. It is the Jeremiah 33:3 Plain Jane. I used the Banner Bundle Set to stamp the verse on. I used Momento ink. I used some May Arts ribbon and then added a Glitz Design button. I added the butterflies with the pearls for a last added touch. 

Here is another picture. 


Here is a supply list. 
Verve Stamp - Jeremiah 33:3 
Banner bundle set - Verve stamps
Glitz Design Pretty in pink paper
Momento ink - brown
other - paper doily, LSG spray, spellbinders lacey circle die, Martha Stewart butterfly punch. flat back pearls and May Arts ribbon. 

Thank you for stopping by. 


1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Absolutely beautiful, Tiffany! So soft and dreamy!

NEW WEBSITE!

I have moved!!!  Find my website HERE!