Monday, May 6, 2013

Your 2

Hello everyone. 



I have made this layout for OUAS May sketch challenge and The Piece by Piece

 I used the gorgeous Prima Fairy Rhymes paper collection. I used a lot of sprays and texture for this layout. I also used my Cameo to cut out the butterflies, doilies and title. I started out with some spackle and a prima mask. I then sprayed some LSG sprays. I also used some glue n seal to adhere some tissue paper for some added texture. I used Manor House Creations flowers for this layout. and a ton of trims and items for TPBP. 

Here are some more pictures. 







Here is the sketch 

What my number means to me. 
(My journaling is clipped to the paper clip behind the picture) 
After being blessed with my son almost 7 years ago I never thought I would beable to have another child. I had many complications with my son and after I had him. After 4 years I became pregnant but I was very scared because of previous miscarriages. After 3 months I was still scared...... Once they told me I was going to have a little girl I was so ecstatic. I still did have some fear and some scares a long the way but here she is 2 years later. So beautiful, smart and funny. The time goes by so quick and I feel so blessed to have my daughter. 

Here is a list of the items I used from TPBP

Thank you so much for stopping by. 




14 comments:

Marisa said...

Gorgeous!

Vicky Alberto said...

ummm WOWeee. So gorgeous!

Xonetra said...

I can't stop looking at it Tiff. Its stunning. I admire your work. so much !

Nancy said...

Another incredible piece of art, Tiffany! :o)
(Hope this isn't the spam you were referring to! lol)

Helena said...

So sweet and soft. Gorgeous dreamy color palette and beautiful details. Thank you for playing with us at OUAS.

T said...

The first card just took my breath away!!! Gorgeous! Then I strolled down to the 2nd card it's also Amazing!!! Thanks for the insperation.

T said...

Sorry...the above comment was meant for your wonderful mother's day cards...but..this LO is just as breath taking!!

Mona Pendleton said...

So elegant and beautiful! Great take on the sketch! Lovin' all the gorgeous blossoms! Thanks for joining along with OUAS :)

britgirl58 said...

The layout is adorable - breathtaking - you story makes it even more poignant- Julie

Lizzyc said...

absolutely gorgeous Tiffany! so soft and feminine!!

Unknown said...

Wow...what a stunning creation this is...breathtaking! So glad you joined us at OUAS!

Chantalle said...

So so beautiful! Thanks for joining is with us at OUAS :)

Cathy said...

WOW simply stunning Tiffany... adore the softness you have created with all your beautiful layers and masking!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at OUAS!

Unknown said...

Tiffany, this is just seriously beautiful and adorable at the same time :)- awesome job with the sketch, so happy to see you playing along @ OUAS~!

xErin

NEW WEBSITE!

I have moved!!!  Find my website HERE!