Monday, January 7, 2013

Love. January Prima BAP challenge.

I am going to share with you a layout I made for the Prima BAP challenge. 



I used the Rondelle collection. I love this paper and all the embellishments. I had to use it for this sketch. The sketch this month was very challenging for me..... but I think I pulled it off... hehe! The cuties are my kiddos of course. A few months ago we had our family pictures done and I love how they turned out. Abby is so serious and Mateo always has his cute smile.

Here are some close up pictures. 






Thank you for stopping by!

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Beautiful work, Tiffany! :o)

Cathy Lane said...

Ooh, I love this little banner...soo yummy!! :)

Athanasia said...

Beautiful! You make amazing pages!

NEW WEBSITE!

I have moved!!!  Find my website HERE!