Thursday, February 9, 2012

OUAS and Swirlydoos. Unconditional Love.



I feel so blessed to be a part of such a fabulous and talented group of ladies over at Swirlydoos. We were given the opportunity to be guest designers for OUAS. I was so excited and nervous. Especially because we HAD to journal. well I did but i put it in the bottle so no one had to see my horrible handwriting. LOL.

I used Websters Pages Ladies and Gents paper. This paper is perfect for the masculine layouts. The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts. They are my NEW favorite the chrysanthemums. they are so pretty. I also used some gorgeous trims from The Piece by Piece

The picture is from a few years ago. Its still a favorite for me. All these pictures from this photo session are. hehe!! I use them all the time.

Stop on by the OUAS blog to see the details on the sketch challenge.





4 comments:

Kristin said...

Oh, this new pack will go lovely with my Dutchess collection.. aka my Wedding book! Used Dutchess from KraiserKraft as my color pallette for my wedding!

Anonymous said...

Stunning! Love the neutral colors!

Jill in Frisco, Tx said...

Tiff, as always, this is stunning!!
~Jill

Jolaine Frias said...

So beautiful and elegant! TFS!!!

NEW WEBSITE!

I have moved!!!  Find my website HERE!