Thursday, December 9, 2010

Say it in....... Red and Green


This challenge is perfect for those last minute Christmas cards. I hope you play along over at the Annabelle Blog.

For my card I used some Jovial paper from Basic Grey collection. The Stamp set I used is the Holly Branch stamp set. I also used some Artichoke Sprinkles. The ribbon is also from Annabelle Stamps and I love how it ties so easily. The color I used is moss. I distressed the edges with my scissors and used some vintage photo distress ink.

4 comments:

Xonetra said...

wow Tiff I love it..i love how you did the paper ! so nice...pretty ribbon too !! TFS

A Consuming Passion said...

Tiffany your card is fabulous!!!! Who wouldn't love to receive this rich looking beauty!

Andrea said...

This is beautiful Tiffany!
Have a wonderful weekend :)
Andrea
x

wendyp said...

wow! this is stunning!!! Love the distressed paper in the background!

NEW WEBSITE!

I have moved!!!  Find my website HERE!