Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Flamingo 5!!


Hello everyone. Today I bring you a project I created for the fabulous Flamingo scraps store. It was so much fun to create it. Also everyone else had the same products and its so fun to see everyone else's projects so make sure you go check out the blog.

Here is a list of products I was given to make the project.
December's Flamingo Five items are:
1 and 2. Two sheets pf Pink Paislee Mistletoe & Co. patterned paper
3. Garnet elines
4. Gunmetal stickles
5. Grab bag with blue primas, red primas, blue lace and a Maya Road Star stickpin

I also used a few papers from my own stash. The picture was taken last year. We didnt get family photos this year which im pretty bummed about but we got alot of pictures last year 137 to be exact.... :) So I think skipping a year isnt going to be that bad.

I hope you stop by the Flamingo Scraps store and pick up the items on the supply list.

No comments:

NEW WEBSITE!

I have moved!!!  Find my website HERE!