Sunday, November 7, 2010

Naughty or Nice


I made this layout with websters pages Waiting for santa papers. I am in love with this paper. I will for sure be getting some more. I purchased my papers from Flamingo Scraps.


This layout is of my niece last year. I think the photo is perfect for the papers. I also used a technique I saw from Rose. She is so talented and I am always scraplifting her ideas!! hehe!! :) I also used some flowers and lace i purchased from Alee'. I hope you all buy this paper it is my fave.

5 comments:

Nancy said...

Gorgeous Tiffany! Absolutely gorgeous!...Nancy :o)

Unknown said...

Another gorgeous layout Tiffy! I have this paper and am wanting to do a little mini album with it (I bought the 6x6)!

Jolanda said...

amazing,i love Websters!!

Pigott Clan said...

Tiff this is out of control beautiful!! Ah! Seriously, I can't stop looking at it!

Janet's Joy said...

So beautiful!

NEW WEBSITE!

I have moved!!!  Find my website HERE!