Thursday, November 25, 2010

ABSC 32



First I want to say Happy Thanksgiving to everyone who is celebrating today.

Today Annabelle stamps has another bling challenge. I hope you all can play along.

For my card I used the super cute Lil' monster stamp. He is so cute. I also used my brand new bic mark it markers. I just have to say that I love them.

I used some making memories Just chillin boy paper. I also used a dot dry embossing folder. I used some sprinkles.

Hope you all are having a fabulous Thanksgiving and Hope you get some scrappy time in.

4 comments:

A Consuming Passion said...

Brilliant little card Tiffany........who could resist that toothy grin?

Andrea said...

He makes me smile! Very cute Tiffany!
Have a great weekend :)
Andrea
x

Kylie said...

Hi Tiffany,
Your Lil' Monster card is sooooooooooooooo CUTE, LOVE it!

Take Care,
Hugs,
Kylie X

Ida said...

This is just adorable. I love how you used the different patterned papers and the embossed dot background, so fun.

NEW WEBSITE!

I have moved!!!  Find my website HERE!