Sunday, October 10, 2010

Websters Pages October Challenge.(picture heavy)


Over at the Websters Pages website they have monthly challenges. Most of the time I site out being very intimidated by the fabulous talent over there. This month I was super inspired. The challenge is dress a dress form. I instantly thought of my wire naked dress form sitting on my desk. I worked on it for a few days here and there and finally I was happy with it. I hope you all enjoy the pictures and I hope you are inspired to create something.




8 comments:

Pigott Clan said...

omg!! this is FABULOUS!! love it!! and am totally surprised YOU would be intimidated by websters, all your work is amazing!!

Becky Halfhill said...

This is amazing! Bet you win girl!!! Love it.

Unknown said...

Tiffy~ This is gorgeous! I Love it!

Jolaine Frias said...

WOW! Simply stunning!

Cindy said...

I love it!! Are you going to do a video on how you made it? Great job!

Taffy said...

Tiff you're da bomb!! :)

Viola Mahr said...

Hi Tiffany! I found your blog via Webster's Pages ning... can I just say I LOVE your shabby-chic style!??? It is my fave too! I will be dropping by to see your lovely creations again! (would you do an email notification thing so I can know easily when you post new stuff? I love that)... Hugs from a fellow-shabby-girl...

Viola

Cheryl said...

Wow! This is gorgeous!

NEW WEBSITE!

I have moved!!!  Find my website HERE!