Monday, October 18, 2010

Annabelle Release Preview 3!




I don't have anything to share this release. It seems my stamps are still on their way to my house! Im hoping they get here soon or I will be on a plane to Australia! They are so cute.

These 2 sets are so stinken cute. The bee is so adorable. I cant wait to get my hands on it. The Monster is obviously the cutest monster ever! This stamp set is great for a little boy birthday!


Would you like to win both sets? All you have to do is follow this blog hop and leave a comment on each blog.

The next blog you need to visit is Iwona's Blog. If you havent welcomed her to the DT yet im sure she would love a little welcome.


If you are loving all these stamp sets you can take advantage of buying all of them for $75 plus FREE SHIPPING on your entire order! How fabulous is that. Visit the Store here. This deal will run for 4 days. Make sure you check the Annabelle Blog for the time differences. The code you want to use is OCTOBERFREE

Dont forget to play along with all the fabulous challenges over on the Annabelle Blog. If you havent already "liked" the Annabelle Facebook page make sure you do that as well. Also Annabelle stamps has a youtube channel where you will learn some great techniques.

4 comments:

Lyn S said...

Hope you get your stamps soon, they look so adorable!!

Natasha said...

They can't be too far away for you.... Looking forward to what you some up with when they arrive

Susan Hogan said...

Still not arrived! Poor you - they look great stamp sets to play with.

Anonymous said...

I hope the stamps are nearly with you, you must be itching to get your hands on them!!

NEW WEBSITE!

I have moved!!!  Find my website HERE!