Thursday, October 28, 2010

ABSC 31


Hello everyone. I hope everyone is having a great week. Today I bring you a sketch from Annabelle stamps.

For my card I used almost the same color scheme as last weeks challenge. It is just so stunning. I used the Branch Out stamp set. I used some Websters Pages paper. I also used some vintage seam trim. To cut the circles i used my circle scissor plus. To stamp the image and sentiment I used Stazon. I used the Lagoon 6mm sprinkles. The color of these sprinkles is amazing.

I hope everyone can play along. Make sure you stop by the Annabelle blog for more inspiration.

2 comments:

Xonetra said...

I love your card tiffany. I can't wait to try the sketch !

Anonymous said...

Thanks :)
--
http://www.miriadafilms.ru/ купить кино
для сайта stampingattiffanys.blogspot.com

NEW WEBSITE!

I have moved!!!  Find my website HERE!